(Last Updated DATE GOES HERE)
- Consent for Collection, Use and Disclosure
A customer may withdraw his or her consent for collection, use and disclosure at any time. Please note that, if you do, GEFEN SENIOR CARE may suspend its provision of products and services to you.
GEFEN SENIOR CARE collects, at the time of your registration and your sign-on to its web site, certain “personal information”? (information that personally identifies you) including but not limited to your name, email address, home or work address, telephone number, and information about your computer hardware and software (e.g., IP address, operating system, browser type, domain name, URL, access times, and referring web site addresses).
- Third Party Vendors
This website uses Google Ads and may use in future other marketing platforms such as Bing Ads, Facebook ads, Twitter ads, etc.
This website uses the Google AdWords remarketing service to advertise on third party websites (including Google) to previous visitors to our site. It could mean that we advertise to previous visitors who haven’t completed a task on our site, for example using the contact form to make an enquiry.
You can set preferences for how Google advertises to you using the Google Ad Preferences (Google Ads Settings) page, and if you want to you can
opt out of interest-based advertising entirely by cookie settings
- Purposes for Collecting Personal Information
GEFEN SENIOR CARE collects and uses personal information for the following Identified Purposes:
- to understand customer needs regarding GEFEN SENIOR CARE’s services;
- to fulfill your requests for products, services or information;
- to communicate with customers and site visitors, when necessary, and to inform customers of upgrades, as well as of other products and services available from GEFEN SENIOR CARE, its affiliates and third parties;
- to allow customers to access limited-entry areas of GEFEN SENIOR CARE’s site;
- to personalize some of our services and products for you and to deliver targeted advertisements and offers from GEFEN SENIOR CARE and third parties;
- to bill accounts and maintain payment records; if applicable.
- to comply with any applicable law, regulation, legal process or government request;
- to respond to a legitimate claim, or to address our reasonable belief, that you are violating the rights of any third party or any of the agreements or policies that govern your use of the GEFEN SENIOR CARE site or any GEFEN SENIOR CARE product or service;
- to protect the services, products or rights of GEFEN SENIOR CARE, including but not limited to the security or integrity of the GEFEN SENIOR CARE site; and
- to identify and resolve technical problems concerning GEFEN SENIOR CARE’s site, products and services.
If we hire other companies to provide some products or services on our behalf, then we will only provide those companies the personal information they need for the Identified Purposes, and we will limit their rights to use and further disclose your personal information as appropriate in the course of their work for us.
- Limiting the Collection of Personal Information
GEFEN SENIOR CARE limits its collection of personal information to only that information which is necessary for the Identified Purposes. GEFEN SENIOR CARE does not direct its site to, nor does it knowingly collect any personal information from children under the age of thirteen.
- Disclosure, Processing and Retention
GEFEN SENIOR CARE does not sell, rent or disclose your personal information to anyone else, except:
- to someone you have designated to act as your agent, for one or more of the Identified Purposes (listed in Section 2, above);
- a very limited amount, and in very few cases, to GEFEN SENIOR CARE’s employees, independent contractors, subsidiaries, affiliates, consultants, business associates, service providers, suppliers and agents, acting on GEFEN SENIOR CARE’s behalf for any of the Identified Purposes;
- as necessary if GEFEN SENIOR CARE has reason to believe that disclosure is necessary to identify, contact or bring legal action against someone who may be causing injury to or interference (either intentionally or unintentionally) with GEFEN SENIOR CARE’s rights or property, other users of GEFEN SENIOR CARE’s web site, products or services, or anyone else that could be harmed by such activities; and
- to respond to judicial process and provide information to law enforcement agencies or in connection with an investigation on matters related to public safety, as permitted by law, or otherwise as required by law.
In addition, as we continue to develop our business, we or our affiliates may sell or buy other businesses or entities, or we may merge with another company. In such transactions, personal information may be one of the transferred business assets. Also, in the event that GEFEN SENIOR CARE or substantially all of its assets are acquired, your personal information may be one of the transferred assets.
Your information may be stored and processed in India, or in any other country in which GEFEN SENIOR CARE or its affiliates, subsidiaries or agents maintain facilities. By using this web site, you consent to any such transfer of information outside of your country.
After your account becomes inactive (that is, if you request to be removed from our database), GEFEN SENIOR CARE will keep your personal information in its archives. Your information will then be used only as necessary for tax reasons or to prove GEFEN SENIOR CARE’s compliance with any applicable law.
- Accuracy of Personal Information
GEFEN SENIOR CARE will use reasonable efforts to keep customer personal information accurate for the Identified Purposes, and for minimizing the possibility of making inappropriate customer decisions based on such information. Customers are responsible for informing GEFEN SENIOR CARE about changes to their personal information. GEFEN SENIOR CARE will use new or updated personal information it receives from customers to update its own records.
- Security Safeguards
GEFEN SENIOR CARE will use reasonable efforts to protect customers’ personal information.
- Access to Personal Information
GEFEN SENIOR CARE will afford you a reasonable opportunity to review the personal information in your file, if you so request by writing to:
GEFEN SENIOR CARE
355 Fishkill Avenue
Beacon, NY 12508
Tel: (845) 831-6000
If GEFEN SENIOR CARE is not able to provide access to some aspect of a customer’s personal information, it will provide reasons for denying access such as; that by doing so would likely reveal personal information about a third party, or that it is confidential commercial information or attorney’client privileged communications, or that the information relates to a breach of an agreement or a contravention of law, or that its disclosure could reasonably be expected to threaten the life or security of another individual.
Customers have the right to request that inaccurate or incomplete information be amended as appropriate, by contacting GEFEN SENIOR CARE as described above.’ GEFEN SENIOR CARE will promptly correct such personal information.
(Last Updated 21-Jan-2021)