Limited Visitation Policy
Below is the information about our Visitation Plan but visitors must contact the Facility on the day of the planned visit to confirm that we are open to visitors. The home may be required to suspend visitation based on NYS Department of Health guidelines and circumstances here at the home.
We are happy to welcome visitors to our Facilities. Please note that specific NYS Department of Health guidelines apply to all visitors to our homes. Visitation is by appointment only. Please call the facility you intend to visit directly to make an appointment at least 24 hours before your planned visit.
All visitors must observe the following requirements for visitation with residents:
- Visitation must be scheduled at least 24 hours in advance with Case Management.
Unannounced visits will not be permitted.
- Visitors must be at least 18 years old or accompanied by an adult.
- All visitors must undergo a screening process upon arrival to the facility; submit to a temperature check and complete an electronic questionnaire. Visitation will be denied to anyone having COVID-19 exposure or symptoms; having a body temperature of 100 degrees Fahrenheit or higher; having traveled outside of the country or to any of the designated states with significant COVID-19 spread.
- Visitors will be required to wear a mask upon entering the facility and throughout the visit. If a visitor does not have a face mask, one will be provided by the facility.
- Visitors will maintain social distancing of at least 6 feet from the resident, staff members, and each other during the visit.
- Visits will be limited in time to foster social distancing. The number of visitors for each resident is limited. Please verify with the Facility as to the number of visitors allowed per resident.
- Visitation will take place outdoors, weather permitting. The specific location of visitation will be provided by the facility.
- Visitors will be required to maintain proper hand hygiene throughout the visit and adhere to all signage. Sanitizing stations are available in the visitation area.
Current COVID-19 positive residents, residents with COVID-19 signs or symptoms, and residents in a 14-day quarantine or observation period are ineligible for in-person visits.
Visitors may be required to leave at any time if they are unwilling or unable to comply with visitation guidelines or directions from staff.
For more see our Visitation Plan and Safety Plans for each facility below: